Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Don't Forget

I feel like sometimes, after a disaster such as the one that struck Alabama in April, people feel sorry and send their best wishes... and then move on. I'm not saying we have to stop dead in our tracks, but I do think that we should continue to pay mind to the on going recontruction. Especially after our attention is being thrown to tornadoes all over the country!

This is a piece of insulation (yes, you heard me) from someone, somewhere's home, that got blown into our front yard after the storm. This is just one of 10-15 bits we've found, ranging in size from 1 to 4 inches in diameter.

Well, I am in NY right now, and wrote this last Friday. So, if my attempt at scheduled post doesnt work, please forgive me.
-Rip

1 comment:

  1. Rip, you are so right. Let's don't forget our neighbors...so much help up front, but much more help will be needed down the road.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An aspiring young photographer, having fun being creative and curious in capturing photos.

Followers