Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fire and Photography

I know this really isn't anything special, but I decided to play around with different settings and functions on my camera and see how they reacted to fire, or, candles. The first one is composed of 16 shots taken with one, for lack of a better term, "push of the button" in continuous mode. Anyhow, I had fun playing around with this and seeing what really worked and what really didn't! =) I'm off to Grayton Beach, FL tomorrow, so I should be posting some more interesting material taken outside of my household!

-Rip =)




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's the most fun of photography - playing around and see what you get. I love the collage and the others as well.
    Mrs. J

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An aspiring young photographer, having fun being creative and curious in capturing photos.

Followers