Wednesday, August 3, 2011

"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy-Warty Hogwarts, Teach us something please!"

Well hello strangers. It seems like I havent posted anything in FOREVER! I have been so busy this summer. Beach trips, mission trips, summer reading--and much more! I havent found hardly anytime to take photos, or make a blog post.

I wanted to post this "Special Post" before I give you a photo today, because I have begun a new project. Please say hello to my NEW blog! http://www.hpadventures.blogspot.com/. Now, if you didnt guess by the title of the post, this new blog will focus on one thing: The magical and wonderful world of Harry Potter! I have been an avid Harry Potter fan for years--seen all the movies, and more importantly, read all the books! But now I have decided to re-embark on the journey through Harry's years at Hogwarts, and take a closer look. I want to share my thoughts, opinions, and questions with everyone, and hopefully readers will share along with me.

I will still be busy photo blogging on LOAA of course, but I decided to take another one of my loves and blog about it. So if youre a Harry Potter fan, please stop by! The link again: http://www.hpadventures.blogspot.com/.

Thanks!
-Rip

P.S: Someone once asked me if I made up that quote in the title when I shared it with them. The answer is no! The quote is the first line of the Hogwarts school song, found in Book 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An aspiring young photographer, having fun being creative and curious in capturing photos.

Followers