Monday, March 21, 2011

Sticking Together

Ok.... well... two things today.

What I wish I was telling you:
I took this shot of two precious twins in Madrid, Spain in February!

What I have to tell you:
This isnt my work! My mom, a casual photographer, took this one just outside a park when she and my father went to Madrid last February. I debated over whether to post it, but I figured if your heart melted as mine did, you wouldnt care who in the heck took it. So, to avoid confusion, I did not take this photograph. I am just presenting this to you, as I couldnt help but let someone else experience my love for this photograph.

-Rip

P.S. I sort of didnt keep my promise about the Brewton mini-series, did I... hmph. I conclude the following:
1) I should have taken my own advice. (see NYC posts.)
2) I should really stop this online-promising thing.
3) I will pick back up on Wednesday, when it seems that I will have time to breathe between homework and activities.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I"ve known for a long time that you mom was a great photographer. Good for you to share your blog with her. We all have to do that from time to time RIp. Share the love!!!
    Mrs.J

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An aspiring young photographer, having fun being creative and curious in capturing photos.

Followers