Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Photo to paint.....

Our close family friends who live in Decatur (the ones who my mother and father went to Spain with in February) have started to read my photo blog. Jere Weaver, my dads good friend, has recently started painting; and hes good! During our last visit, he had paintings for my mom, dad, and was working on one for my sister. I didn't think anything of it, until a few days ago, when he sent me a text message, with this photo attached! If you look back in the archives, you ll see a post titled "Luv-15" of a tennis shot I took. Well, now, I present to you the same photograph on canvas! I'm thrilled with it! Many thanks to him. He has many pieces in a local art gallery.

-Rip

P.S. I think Google/Blogger server has been down or something lately, for my email has been laggish and it wouldn't let me post on here for a week! I attempted to post a photo a few days ago, but it didn't go through. Anyhow, that's my excuse for my gap in posts. Which have been decreasing, if you've noticed. :)

Also, I am supposed to be putting stuff in the "Labels" box in the bottom right of this text box? Hmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. Your friend is very talented. I have had two friends that have painted my photographs. It is such an honor!

    BTW, oui, you need to put tags in the bottom of your posts. That way when someone Googles your blog might pop up.
    Mrs. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go Rip! I love it! I heard a rumor that Mrs. J is worried that your blog is going to leave hers in the dust. She may have taught you too much.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An aspiring young photographer, having fun being creative and curious in capturing photos.

Followers