Wednesday, March 23, 2011

500 Belleville

And here we continue! I must say, I really like this photo. I cant quite put my finger on what I like about it, but for some reason it just appeals to me. It just is full of that sleepy southern town feel, with the (what I believe to be) live oak, shutters and southern architecture. The street name is so "Alabama" also. I am probably the only one in the Milky Way who can feel that way from a photograph, but I suppose that's just part of being a/the photographer.

-Rip
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love it, Rip! Miss Ferniany told me about your blog today, and I'm so excited to see what you are up to! I love that you are doing this - what a great way to share some of your creativity, and certainly some of your great writing abilities and philosophical thoughts! Can't wait to see more!
    -Miss Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I am so glad everyone is enjoying it. I half do it just to keep myself sane...
    Well, if I can come up with any philosophical thoughts, then I think the word philosophy has lost its meaning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well my friend, you have the eye and the heart of a photographer for sure. It does have that feel. Spot on.
    Mrs.J

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An aspiring young photographer, having fun being creative and curious in capturing photos.

Followers