Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines...(/chocolate) Day!

Ahhh! Dont you just love Valentine's Day? I apologize for the gap between posts. I have NO TIME! I can hardly find time to post pictures, much less take them!

Anyhow, the closest thing to a love themed picture I could find was a chocolate store. Now if I revealed the location, I would be breaking a promise I made earlier not to post any more photographs from this location. So I suppose I just revealed the location. (Mental Note. Dont make promises online.)


Valentines Day is just one of those good days where you can shutup about all of your problems and stuff your face with chocolate. Isnt it just glorious? I cant stand it when people sit at home and complain about how they never are in a relationship during Valentines day and how it draws attention to the fact. Just take advantage of an excuse to eat chocolate when you have one. Well I suppose that was my soapbox for the day.


Hope you have fun, lots of love, lots of hugs, and even more sugar this Valentines day.

-Rip <3 ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An aspiring young photographer, having fun being creative and curious in capturing photos.

Followers