Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Stroll Along 5th Avenue

This photograph was taken on the same occasion as the 3 or 4 I posted earlier from the Met. In fact, if I remember correctly, it was taken after we aimlessly strolled south along 5th avenue post our visit to the museum. It was just my mother, sister and I, as my father had some difficulty making it up in time....Ah, well, that's a different story entirely, which might earn me a little lecture should I share it with you all. I want to share a photo with you all of the snow/ice we had last week, or at least one during the daytime, so I might just ask one of my camera handy friends to post as a guest. I failed to get any, as I was too busy bruising myself sledding down the ice coated streets. Maybe its best there aren't any photos of that...... =D


-Rip
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I could have sworn it was Paris. Lovely.
    Mrs. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paw print

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
An aspiring young photographer, having fun being creative and curious in capturing photos.

Followers